Friday, September 25, 2009

Male or Female?

I am sure everyone of you have heard of Caster Semenya the South African middle-runner and world champion. But that's not the reason why she became so famous. She earned her infamousness for being tested to know whether she is actually a male or female. Last week I was sitting in the office, having my morning coffee and reading an online article about that poor kid who I bet she's gonna have a really hard time getting herself a date in the near future, where suddenly I had this revelation!!! Has anyone noticed that her name tells her actual story? Caster = Castration; Semenya = Semen...
Anyways, I wish the media can cut her/him some slack, and stop portaying her other than she is actually is, like the cover in YOU magazine, where she had to wear a dress and make up, and had to put on her face a sad and fake smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment